Summer Reading 2023
Reading for fun and prizes begins Thursday, June 1 and continues through Monday, July 31.
Summer Reading guidelines:
1. All books recorded on the reading log must be checked out from the Camp Point Public Library.
2. Participants must read within their age category (see below).
3. Book logs must be turned in by 6:00PM, Monday, July 31, 2023 to be counted for the end of Summer Reading party prizes.
4. Books may only be read once. Any books read before June 1, 2023 do not count.
5. Ebooks checked out from Libby, Graphic Novels, and Interlibrary Loan books are allowed to be recorded on your book logs. Graphic Novels must be reflective of the participant's grade-level.
Programs are the four Tuesdays in June beginning at 10:00 AM, with an End of Summer Reading Party happening August 8.
June 6 - Ben Askew, C.H.S. graduate and author and illustrator of children's books
June 13 - All About Dance & More
June 20 -
June 27 - Quincy Community Theatre
August 8 - Quincy Children's Museum and our End of Summer Reading Party!